Добрый день! Оказываю профессиональные услуги перевода финансовой, инвестиционной, аудиторской документации, обладая не только экономическим образованием, но и обширным опытом работы в таможенном оформлении грузов, оформлении бухгалтерской отчетности. Кроме того, за годы практики накоплена база знаний в области технического перевода, подготовки и перевода документов для сертификации.
Сформирована команда переводчиков по китайскому, англ и монгольскому языкам (носители!). работаем с компаниями из разных стран. Буду рада обращениям! Переводим с гарантией качества и сроков. Надежность гарантирую!
Belongs to CCJK Localization company , I can do Documents of Machinery , Automobile industry ,Legal and Certificate , Software and IT , Finicial and Marketing (KR>JP, CH>JP) Automobile regulations, Technical materials, Customer questionnaires, Manuals, etc. ⚫ Game Localization(EN> CH>JP>KR) Online games, Smartphone games, Game Manuals, Web pages, QA ,etc. ⚫ Economic Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Contracts, etc. ⚫ General or Legal Documents (KR<>JP, CH<>JP<>KR <>EN) Booklets, Web pages, Materials for tourism, Novels, Entertainments, film or video Subtitles, etc.
As a freelance translator with educational background in IT and physics, I can offer translations specifically in those areas. I've been working as a freelance translator for about two years now and I was able to gather experience in post-MT translation, translation and subtitling. As an active gamer and musician, I am also interested in jobs concerning those areas.
Proudly providing you with additional services such as project management, content moderating services as well as translation, editing, typing, subtitling, transcription and proofreading services in English, German and Spanish.
I am providing professional translations especially from Russian but also from English into the German language. Working as a translator for more than 20 years, I have successfully done work in a variety of fields, such as technology, mechanics, computer science, law, religion, history, prose and others. Feel free to make a request anytime!
"Individual enterpreneur" - russian form of german e.Kfm. Providing text services - translation and review. Making websites with multilanguage ability - ru, de, (en). Worked in an agency, but not for long. Experience with notary testified translations. ! English language not at "pro" level, work with ru-de pair.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
I am a fully bilingual (German < > English), semi-retired university instructor and translator with excellent written and verbal skills in both languages (30+ years of language teaching experience and translation).
2600+ GE < > EN translation/proofreading projects for TRANSPERFECT
200+ GE > EN translation projects (for European agency)
85+ EN > GE translation projects (for European agency)
18 EN > GE book translations (babelcube.com)
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Hi, I’m Andre and I’m here to offer professional translation and text services. Having studied German Literature, Linguistics and Culture Studies, as well as Musicology at the University of Kiel in Germany, working with complex texts of highly diverse topics is my prime expertise and passion.
My prior experiences and areas of expertise include:
- Websites (incl. tags)
- Instruction Manuals
- Technical Documentation
- Template Files for Content Management Systems
- Short Stories
- Video Games
I am a professional translator. I hold a Ph.D. in linguistics, and I am an associate member of the American Translators' Association #270421. I translate all types of documents (legal, medical, technical, and religious documents). High quality translations are always guaranteed.
I believe I can offer the best service because I pay a lot of attention to the tiniest details, I translate manually, and I excel at completing projects within time and budget constraints while approaching each assignment with the utmost diligence and dedication.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I’m a German-English Translator with a strong background in translating technical, general, medical, legal, marketing and business domain texts, writing for Meta description & Titles (SEO), articles blog posts, social media posts and other branded copy.
Whether you need a formal, serious tone or a more playful one, I can make the transition with ease.
I have done till C1.2 Level of German language from Berlin, Germany and hold Bachelor's degree in German Hons. I have studied English<>German translation as main subject for 3 years. As I have lived in Germany and Austria, I am having near-native German language skills and well aware of German culture.
For around 6 years I have been engaged as full time professional German language expert in working directly with numerous German & Austrian clients (incl. Siemens, Volkswagen, BMW, Deutsche Post, Erste Bank, Vienna Insurance Group etc.), so I am accustomed to working with all sorts of German language related work including translations.
Working internationally for 7 years has provided me with a well rounded and complex understanding of the English language and its multiple dialects. I have gained extensive experience in the tourism and service sector which means translation plays a key role in all my work.
I’m an accomplished translator providing a fast, headache-free, and reliable service, which is confirmed by consistently given 5-star feedback (please find in the attachments below).
Having worked for over 4 years with financial websites, film studios, educational establishments, design studios, and localization companies, I have the skills and experience to help your business.
I go above and beyond to ensure that your translated content makes sense and reads well, which is critical for successful outcomes.
✔ Get fluent, error-free translations for your web pages and texts.
✔ Attract customers and make them love your product, rather than scaring them off.
✔ Get consistent, exceptional translations that add value to the original text.
Please find examples of my work in the portfolio below.
I'd be delighted to help you take your project to the next level!
Contact me now to discuss how we can work together. No strings attached!
B.A. in Media & Communication (2008, Germany), summer school in English (2011, Stanford, CA), M.A. in Media & Society (2012, France), M.A. in Translation (2015, Germany), doctoral candidate in sociology (est. 2020). Professional experience since 2005 (mostly gaming, media, and publishing industries). Happy to connect on LinkedIn and Xing.
Available as. copy-editor, proofreader, translator, localizer, writer / illustrator, graphic designer / transcriber, subtitle editor / UX and UI tester / product reviewer.
Areas of expertise: academe; nonfiction and fiction books; digital technologies; online, offline, and social media; SEO and websites in general; online and offline games; PR and B2B communication; CRM and newsletters.
- there is no topic I cannot translate or proofread.
- reasonable turnaround, very high quality.
- able to work with any tool you provide me with.
I am engaged in translation of texts and oral speech on narrowly specialized subjects. I have experience working with texts of legal focus, labor contracts, etc. with a clear compliance with all requirements. I speak fluently English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
Занимаюсь переводом текстов и устной речи на узкоспециализированные тематики. Имею опыт работы с текстами юридической направленности, трудовыми договорами и др. Контент любой сложности с четким соблюдением всех требований. Свободно владею английским, немецким, французским, испанским, итальянским.
Здравствуйте, предлагаем услуги нашего бюро переводов "Flashoder".
Переводчики (носители) с опытом перевода на более 50 языковых пар. Вычитка, редактура.
Большое портфолио работ. Качественные переводы сайтов, документов, обычных текстов.
Готовы выслушать ваши условия. Всегда идем на уступки.
Удобнее и дешевле, чем отдельные переводчики, фрилансеры. У нас одни из самых низких и адекватных цен на рынке.
Услуги профессионального бюро переводов.
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
Училась в Германии, работаю устным и письменным переводчиком в языковых парах немецкий/ английский/ русский.
Занимаюсь переводами текстов различных тематик, в том числе технических, медицинских и экономических.
Гарантирую качественный и быстрый перевод.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Demonstrated specific successes in managing direct, multiple and simultaneous projects
Demonstrated specific successes in managing change, influencing change, managing risk, and in leading negotiations
Demonstrated specific successes in collaboration, goal alignment, and customer advocacy
Demonstrated leadership qualities: integrity, credibility, professionalism, action orientation, drive, confidence, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Demonstrated outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills acquired during the last 20 years as a freelancer
Organisational / managerial skills
- Outstanding organisational / managerial skills gained as the managing director of my own translation agency and my export company
- Professional language skills acquired during more than 20 years as a self-employed translator/interpreter for various clients in all kinds of trades
I am a professional translator.
Before and during my academic career I have worked as a freelancer, performing on specialized texts such as user manual guides, scientific abstracts, patents, technical data sheets, popular science articles, and business contracts.
I am able to translate other literary genres, also less formal like novels, newspaper and fashion articles, and literary works in general with a certain degree of proficiency at using CAT tools like SmartCat, OmegaT, Wordfast Anywhere, SDL Trados, MateCat.
My linguistic combinations are: IT>EN/EN>IT, IT>DE, DE/IT.
I am very flexible in terms of working hours and workload because I am prepared to work late and also on weekends in case of urgent projects. I love my job and you can rely on me. I will be responsible to deliver a high-quality translation while keeping the agreed deadline. Quality and reliability are of utmost importance to me.
I can translate/edit/proofread 4000 – 6000 words per day at a rate of 0.02 USD per word and will do it in any format you prefer.
My languages are English, Afrikaans, and Dutch.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to make use of my services.
Charlene de Lange
I am a Lebanese citizen, but I have lived over 21 years and completed
over 18 years of school and academic education in Germany. As a
result, I can claim that my mother tongue is German. Due to my
education and frequent journeys to different countries, I acquired
professional level in the English language. Currently, I am learning
French and Arabic. As far as my private life is concerned, I am divorced
and have one son. My hobbies are playing guitar and reading.
Born in Hamburg, living in Italy since 1992, studied translation by myself, since 1995 certified "Inteprete turistico" from the Province of Piacenza e since 2012 sworn translator at he court of Piacenza and registered Expert for German language at the Chamber of Commerce of Piacenza
A US citizen born and raised in Germany and currently living in beautiful Vienna, Austria, I am fluent in both and English and German on a native speaker level. I have been working as a freelance translator of both English and German for nearly 10 years and have experience in various different text types ranging from academic books and articles, journalism, marketing, medical pamphlets, instruction manuals, video scripts, movie treatments, poetry and fiction as well as video game localization. Having studied Comparative Literature, English Studies and Japanese, I am very interested in languages in general and love translating as a creative way to continue learning about how we use language. I am able to offer exact and accurate as well as experimental and free translations depending on the client's needs. My personal interests include reading, watching movies and series, cooking and baking, running, and playing video games.
I am an experienced bilingual (DE, EN) translator with a good conversational knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin). Most of my translation experience is in various technical field (gaming, sports, travel, etc) but I have completed two full book translations for a renowned publishing house based in Germany. Please contact me to discuss rates and deadlines.
Я заканчиваю бакалавриат филологического факультета МГУ имени Ломоносова. В университете мой первый язык это ирландский, а второй нидерландский. До этого я училась в лингвистической школе, специализирующейся на немецком языке и свободно им пользуюсь. Четыре с половиной месяца я провела на стажировке в Тринити-Коллдже, в Дублине.
Translating since 2017. Open to new projects. Doing my work with pleasure, paying attention to details. Languages: Russian (NATIVE), English (C1), Spanish (C1), German (B2). High-quality outputs are guaranteed.