I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I am a native Swahili speaker fluent in English with work experiences of over seven years in linguistic fields including translation, editing, proofreading and language teaching. Professionally I am a linguist, I have a Bachelor Degree in Language Studies specialising in English and (Ki)Swahili languages. I am capable in translating English<>Swahili.
• Native Speaker of Swahili Language
• Multilingual: Fluent in English & French
• Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Internet
• Varied work experience; Swahili language consultant, 4 years work experience
• Ability to articulate communication and convert to new language in verbal or written format.
• Ability to interact with clients from diverse economic background in various types of settings.
• Ability to interpret and translate oral information to written form and vice versa
I have a Bsc. In Computer and 9 years’ experience working with various non-governmental organizations serving communities. My experience is with information dissemination, translation, data management, web management, content strategy, and writing books and articles.
I have worked on diverse projects ranging from web content strategist, English to Swahili translation, and teaching. I have successfully handled English – Swahili – English translation projects for various NGOs in Tanzania as per requirements, in time and quality.
You will find me able to deliver high quality translation projects on time. I take pride in the quality of my work, and a willingness to help people communicate effectively in their daily lives.
I am a very ethical person and believe that my strongest traits are my organization, motivation and honesty.
- Am a lawyer and a good translator of English into Swahili. Have enough experience of doing translation for more than 7 years since 2011.
- i am a hardworking person and who always deliver in time and observes quality in is works.
I am a native Swahili speaker who offers English into Swahili translations as a freelancer. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Kiswahili (Translation major) from Moi University, in Eldoret Kenya. I have four years of experience in translation, localisation, editing and subtitling fields working with translators who have a few decades of experience. I have translated texts in various fields including telecommunication, technology, history, religion, culture, linguistics and surveys. I have handled a lot of texts and I believe that I can offer reliable translation to offer your English-Swahili needs.
As a freelancer, I work with various agencies and direct clients.
I am a native Swahili freelance translator based in Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa. I have 5 years of experience in translating, interpreting and transcribing. I am an extremely knowledgeable translator with a strong command over English, Swahili and very well versed with most Kenyan languages. Hands on experience in providing both written and oral translation services between concerned parties.
Had the best grades in Swahili language on 2002 at high school. Joined Internationat Bible Students Association in 2011 as a translator. Took a Translation Techniques Course (TTC) and handled Swahili and other language groups in East Africa as a trainer.
Coordinated language teams at departmental level.
SWAHILI REPORTER/PRESENTER– NATION MEDIA GROUP – JUNE 2015 – JUNE 2016
• Generating ideas for stories and features and following leads from news agencies, the police, the public, press conferences and other sources.
• Researching, verifying and collating evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources such as the internet, archives, databases, etc.
• Writing scripts for bulletins, headlines and reports and producing complete packages for broa
• Providing directorial input, advising crews on what to film or record.
• Preparing and presenting material 'on air' for both pre-recorded and live pieces.
• Identifying potential interviewees, briefing them, preparing interview questions and conducting both live and recorded interviews;
• Managing and updating all social media platforms.
• Advising supervisor on new trends in online tools, applications, channels, design & strategy.
• Executing & monitoring clients’ social media communication campaigns and monitoring revenue.
• Updating and maintaining Nation media Group websites on daily basis.