I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
I started working as a freelance translator and interpreter since 2010, being a student, and to the present this job has brought me much of experience and skills that supports my teaching Russian as a foreign language in university.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
Переводчик вьетнамского языка с соответствующим образованием. Красный диплом востоковеда, переводчика вьетнамского. Работаю совместно с носителем для максимально качественного перевода.
Большой опыт работы с различными бюро переводов по всей России.
Excellent simultaneous interpreters for conferences, specialized on IT and telecommunication (with solid background on telecom and IT technology).
Translated six books (published) from English to Vietnamese, including The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Daver and The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
This is Lang Xuan Truong based in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am an effective, reliable and professional native Vietnamese freelance translator with proven linguistic ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language with more than 10 years of experience.
With my strong desire to acquire different languages around the world and my living in Sweden for academic purposes, I have achieved advanced proficiency in a number of languages and can work with the following pairs: English to Burmese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and vice versa. Apart from that, I am well-connected to an established network of freelance translators who can work in all different languages and domains, so I believe I can accommodate to all language requests. The CAT translation tools which I will use to aid in my work are Trados, Memsource, and Adobe Photoshop Professional Extended.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 4 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio. Top-rated freelance translator on Upwork platform.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
Professional translator and interpreter with a variety of clients and subjects. 2 years of experience working as a major linguist and project manager for the Vietnam's branch office of a leading LSP in Korea. 2 years as a senior interpreter/translator for an American NGO in Vietnam.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Hello, my name is Lien Nguyen.
I have been a freelance interpreter and translator for over 8 years now.
I majored in Korean language and Korean culture in college for 4 years from 2004 to 2008.
And majored in Communication in Seoul for 2 years from 2008 to 2010.
I can translate English <> Vietnamese <> Korean and interpret Vietnamese <> Korean.
Most of my assignments are in Government business areas such as economic cooperation, governance, administration, etc.
And I am a visiting lecturer on simultaneous interpretation at Hanoi University as well.
Please take a look at my website: https://jennynguyen0608.wixsite.com/interpreter
Thank you for your consideration!
I have performed top-notch, high-quality translation services for the past 10 years. I perform various tasks in translation, e.g.: translation of legal documents, translation of audio conversations, website and software localization, and everything in language pair English - Vietnamese.
I have never been late on a project's deadline. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.