Master degree in Translation: English, French, Italian to Dutch. Studies in Art History (5 years).
Experienced Events and Marketing Communications executive in the IT, Media and Entertainment Industry with strong project management skills and a 20 years’ proven track record.
Able to work under pressure and to deliver to precise and tight deadlines.
Specialties: overall marketing communications, art, architecture,fashion, food and wine, tourism
You want a fast, flawless and professional translation? Look no further.
My goal is to swiftly provide you with a proper translation.
What can you expect?
Manual translation (no Google translate)
Completion of the work on time
Working with vast knowledge in various subjects
BILINGUAL GERMAN + DUTCH
* Translator / interpreter since 1993
* University Translation Sciences 1993 (comparable with BA/MA)
* CERTIFIED COURT SWORN Translator (Register Rbtv 27151) DE>NL, NL>DE, IT>NL in The Netherlands and Italy
* CONTRACT LECTURER Translating Dutch>German last year Bachelor (BA) at LOI
* MEMBER translator/interpreter association NGTV (FIT)
* Collaboration network with colleagues / agencies with 20+ years of experience (= into English + other languages on request)
* Target languages: German + Dutch
* Source languages: Italian + English + German + Dutch + Spanish
* contracts / legal matters / notary public / real estate
* technical-mechanical manuals / glas / ceramics
* e-commerce / design / furniture / publicity slogans / websites / art / transcreation
* post-editing / localisation / SEO
Mobile phone + whatsapp + wechat:
+31 - 6 5115 4841
+39 - 334 1485 499
I am a Dutch native speaker with a Master's Degree in Italian Language & Literature, living in Italy. I was raised bilingually and spent a large part of my childhood in English-speaking countries.
As a translator & interpreter, I have experience in various fields, such as legal, technical manuals, theatre, tourism, real estate and wine; I also translated a travel book (in coordination with the writer), which we hope to see published this year. I also regularly interpret at weddings here in Italy.
I have written a number of short articles over the past years, on living abroad, on real estate and on wine. I have experience in creating email marketing campaigns and organising events.
I am also a qualified estate agent and work as a part-time sales agent; in addition to these activities, I enjoy spending time at my parents' vineyard where I help out in the vineyard and in the cellar.
I am a flexible and multilingual freelancer with roughly three years of translation experience - both as a freelancer and as an employee working on translations.
Multilingual: Raised in a mixed family in Flanders, Belgium, I have been a bilingual from birth (Dutch and English). Thanks to a traditional “Belgian” high school education, I have been furthermore exposed to French, Latin and German as from a very young age. I have continued studying languages, literature and culture at university (Italian and Afrikaans). "In the field" as a globetrotter, I am currently learning Swedish.
Due to above training, I pay strict attention to accuracy, consistency, style and spelling rules. Equally, I feel strongly about qualitative and scrupulous human-based translation.
Flexible: Available during weekends and evenings (CET).
I'm a native Dutch translator with 4 years of translation experience. I have translated content in the field of consumer electronics, e-commerce, retail, travel and tourism. Now I have both a bachelor's degree in international & European Law and translation experience, I'm specializing in legal translations.