Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
Переводчик вьетнамского языка с соответствующим образованием. Красный диплом востоковеда, переводчика вьетнамского. Работаю совместно с носителем для максимально качественного перевода.
Большой опыт работы с различными бюро переводов по всей России.
I had worked with scientific books and papers, but my passion is game, so I had done a lot of game in-depth articles. Thus, I'm capable to translate game related topic like psychology, finance, engineering, etc...
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
This is Lang Xuan Truong based in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am an effective, reliable and professional native Vietnamese freelance translator with proven linguistic ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language with more than 10 years of experience.
With my strong desire to acquire different languages around the world and my living in Sweden for academic purposes, I have achieved advanced proficiency in a number of languages and can work with the following pairs: English to Burmese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and vice versa. Apart from that, I am well-connected to an established network of freelance translators who can work in all different languages and domains, so I believe I can accommodate to all language requests. The CAT translation tools which I will use to aid in my work are Trados, Memsource, and Adobe Photoshop Professional Extended.
I possess 8+ years of progressive experience in the translation services (English-Vietnamese language pair). My professional history includes position such as interpreter, translator and proof-reader.
Providing accuracy with deep understanding for both source and target languages.
Having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture of the reader receiving the final text.
Full-time Freelance Translator (2011-now)
Working with various translation agency and clients across the world in different fields.
Translator at A&J Trading (2014-2019)
Working as a full-time freelance translator for an Australia import&export company that provides business services in Australia and Vietnam.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Well-trained on Smartling, SDL Trados, memoQ, Wordfast, Memsource, MateCat, Wordbench, Heets, MS or agency assigned Web-base CAT-Tools.
Able to work to tigh deadlines.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 4 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio. Top-rated freelance translator on Upwork platform.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Hello, my name is Lien Nguyen.
I have been a freelance interpreter and translator for over 8 years now.
I majored in Korean language and Korean culture in college for 4 years from 2004 to 2008.
And majored in Communication in Seoul for 2 years from 2008 to 2010.
I can translate English <> Vietnamese <> Korean and interpret Vietnamese <> Korean.
Most of my assignments are in Government business areas such as economic cooperation, governance, administration, etc.
And I am a visiting lecturer on simultaneous interpretation at Hanoi University as well.
Please take a look at my website: https://jennynguyen0608.wixsite.com/interpreter
Thank you for your consideration!
My name is Alyssa Dinh, an English-Vietnamese freelance translators based in Vietnam. This email is to express my interest in applying as English - Vietnamese freelance translator to your organization.
I have had more than 10 years of experiences in localization industry as a translator in a variety of fields such as Life Sciences, Legal, Finance/Banking, Manufacturing, Engineering, Marketing, etc. During the years, I have had the opportunity to cooperate with large institutions and enterprises including Sanofi Aventis, Novartis, HSBC, ANZ, Mondelez International, AON, AIA, Primetals and many well known global language service providers.
I can use most of popular CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Across) and I am willing to learn new tools to comply with the specific system of each customer.
I believe I can make contribution to the growth of your organization.
Thank you for spending time with me. I would look forward to hearing from you soon.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
I am a working mother with more than 10 years of experience in education and service sectors in Asia. While working full time as a member of some school system administration, I took on some part time projects as translator, and interpreter when time allowed. The projects I used to worked on varied from movie subtitle, marketing and catalogue materials translations and globalization, training and course materials translation, retailing and education workshop interpretation.
I am experienced in working in the healthcare environment and with patients with disabilities as an interpreter. I am also an active freelance translator since I received training from Sao Khue Academy in Vietnam, where I was born in. I continued practicing translating in Canada since 2017 and gained tremendous experience in the health sciences and medicine field as I am specialized in Neuroscience.
My name is Linh Hoang. I am a native Vietnamese. I have been working as a translator for nearly 15 years. I graduated from the College of Foreign Languages (currently the University of Languages and International Studies). When I was a student, I started earning my first income as a part-time translator. After graduation in 2003, I worked as a translator for several short-term ODA-funded projects for around 4 years... Then I worked as a translator for a first tier law firm for more than five years. I have translated millions of words in the areas of legal, corporate, business, marketing and litigation... I also provide translation and proofreading for hundreds of project for many translation agencies around the world.