I have a PhD in applied linguistics and two M.A. diplomas: in English and in Spanish philology. I work in a team of two professional, Polish, freelance, sworn translators with more than 15 years of translation practice each of us. My fortes include the following fields: law, contracts, notarial deeds, accountancy, real estate, banking, legal regulations, legal opinions, IT, user manuals for household appliances, high-tech devices and industrial machinery. Feel free to check out my portfolio where you can find my CV, diplomas, sample translations and a few selected letters of reference.
I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
I have been dealing with several different professions so far.
At the beginning I worked as a teacher at Primary School. Then I worked for a company in whcih I was responsible for hte following issues:
- -Making payrolls.
- entering invoices in the books,
- drawing up and sending documents and e-documents to governmental offices,
- translations (written and oral) and interpreting (during business meetings).
Year later I began to work for my present job where I mainly have similar duties as in my previous job but, apart from them, I had to master some more:
- maintaining good business relations with current business partners,
- accepting and fulfiling purchase orders,
- coordinating the whole process from the order to the shipment of a given product,
- coordinating shipments,
- finding new business partners worldwide,
- keeping export documents,
- participation in international trade fairs.
Active as a freelance translator since 2004..
Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Sciences: Environmental Health and Chemistry (Oakland University, MI, USA) - 2003
Master of Science in Chemistry (Technical University of Lodz, Poland) - 1996
English | Polish Translator: medical, technical and other
I guarantee acurate English to Polish and Polish to English translation and transcription. I focus on TECHNICAL, MEDICAL, SCIENTIFICAL translation, however I am capable of performing variety of different tasks and translations. Why is that exceed at my work? First, I am a graduate engineer, who is also studying medicine. I acquired postgraduate diploma in translation too.
With more than three years of experience in translator's work, I have gained precision in translating the following areas:
• Medical, pharmacy & healthcare
• Technical translation
• Research & science
• Manuals (specialised mechanical equipment, household products, information for safety at work, etc.)
I proofread too and give a professional opinion on the quality of the work of other translators.
I am a Polish native speaker who studied Medical Genetics in the UK and is currently studying Medicine in Italy. I had an opportunity to work as a student researcher in the US where I gained experience in both scientific and clinical settings.
Having worked in the medical field for 7 years, I acquired a proficiency level in English as well as fluency in the medical language. Most importantly, I’ve developed a great passion for scientific and clinical writing and deep appreciation of every detail.
My story reveals that I am motivated and ready for a challenge - I adapt and learn quickly. Professionally I am thorough, hardworking and always meet my deadlines, which allowed me to successfully progress in my career.
My translations preserve the original meaning of the source text while ensuring high quality, with an emphasis on accuracy and precision. I am looking forward to working with you!
I'm a certified English<>Polish translator working in a couple of language pairs since 2006. My past projects include different fields, from academic and marketing to technical texts and my cv contains only some of my past projects (have worked for Amazon, Booking.com, Caterpillar, GE, UN agenda, international think-tanks, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of Defence and hundreds of other clients) - details, references, free sample, VAT invoice are available at request. I can use Trados or other software, if necessary; my standard rate is 0,04-0,05 USD/word, daily output up to around 5000 words. In case of long-term cooperation, rates and details are negotiable.
Feel free to contact, kind regards
Link to my profile on UpWork https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01471ebfb97b51dddb/
You can check my reviews and experience there.
1. Translations (Polish-English-Polish and Russian-Polish)
2. Medical articles
3. Articles/blog posts/web content in Polish
I am a translator in language pairs: Czech-Polish, Slovak-Polish and English-Polish. I strongly believe in work ethics, productivity and punctuality. I only translate into my native language because it gives me a natural advantage of understanding the language to the core. I only work with editable source files (no .pdf files, no scans, no images).
I am a hard-working, experienced and reliable translator working with English to Polish translations.
My translations are professional, delivered promptly and without undue delays and my impeccable knowledge of English is certified by University of Cambridge (CPE with "A" mark). I have also studied medicine, although I did not decide to pursue a career of medical doctor, choosing instead to focus on being a full time translator.
My extensive experience and knowledge gained during the last 16 years of
presence on the market allows me to provide you with the best translation quality you can expect.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, London
I have graduated with a MA in English Philology & Translation and I have been doing freelance translations, interpreting and English tutoring ever since I finished university, so for over 14 years now. I'm Polish by birth but I have spent almost 12 years in London where, apart from being involved in linguistics, I have worked as an event manager, mixologist and butler as well as a photographer. I'm also a voracious reader whenever I find the time in my busy schedule which has always been the easiest way to enrich my vocabulary and I just find a sort of wild satisfaction in learning new things! I look forward to providing my services through this site as I already feel excited about my future potential translation projects!
I am a Polish-English and English-Polish translator with over 30 years of intense practice in the trade. English and Slavic (Polish and Russian) linguist with separate graduate diplomas in these respective areas of studies from respectable universities in Poland and the USA. I have perfected my command of English to a near native level both through in-depth studies and language and cultural immersion in English-speaking communities in the USA and other countries abroad. Translating documents crisply and most accurately on my own gives me lots of unmatched satisfaction which I could not ever derive from elsewhere. Working just for myself apparently suits me best and is the closest to my character. I also have strengthened my capabilities and skills through intense work experience in various roles in corporate environments, which allows me now to serve all my individual clients best no matter how special their texts would be. I always strive to make the client happy with my work results.
As you will see from my cv, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, mostly in companies where I was not just the admin but also customer service advisor, technology whiz, seller, buyer, cashier and marketing guru. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where every project is different, that was one of the reasons why I decided to become a freelance translator and writer. The other reason was my impeccable excellence in the subject of language, which I perceive as an exciting tool in delivering desired results. I am passionate about language and translation; Love to learn new words and ways of expression. Perhaps I’m lucky since writing and translation are both my hobby and work.
My professional and personal merits include:
• Proficiency in using the newest technologies and tools (including SDL Trados, Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS),
• Strong experience as a Translator/Proofreader/Writer,
• Knowledge of Development, Testing, Localization, and SEO tactics as well as a thirst for keeping up to date with new technologies in the market,
• Excessive background in IT, market and business development, customer service, and E-Commerce,
• Natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within the ever changing market,
• High literacy and numeracy, with advanced Microsoft Office skills,
• Skilfulness to prioritize efficiently,
• Passion and understanding of communicating through social media with an engaging tone,
• Meticulous approach to organization and state of the art timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines,
• Team player who collaborates along with a can do attitude and can work independently if needed.
Since three years I’ve been pursuing a career of a writer and translator, running own translation agency and doing my PhD in Philosophy at University of Warsaw, Poland. I’ve written and translated a huge variety of texts including literary, scientific, and commercial; legal and official documents; as well as ads, apps, and websites (please check my portfolio).
Apart from being flexible, responsive and creative, I’m also a fanatic for details – particularly when it comes to written and visual presentation, so will consult fuzzy and difficult wordings and triple check every line translated and written.
Last but certainly not least, I want you to know that in the course of my professional career, I’ve learned the English manner and the art and ethic of customer service at Grant and Cutler bookshop in the heart of London.
I'm a self-employed freelance translator accepting new challenges every day. With more than 20 years of experience as a translator I can handle big and small projects. I always prioritize bigger volumes with longer deadlines.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
Currently both student at Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master's Degree, majoring in Japanese Philology) and a freelance translator. In between my Bachelor's and Master's degrees I spent a year on MEXT Scholarship funded by the Japanese Ministry of Education and studied at Sanyo Gakuen University in Okayama, Japan. Interested not only in Japanese culture and language, but also in gaming, sports (mostly soccer and volleyball), history and gardening. Huge cat person, owner of a lovely female ex-stray.