I am a full-time freelance translator. I have worked for Anuga FoodTech(Cologne), Norwegian Work Contract, DMV California 2018 etc. I work diligently and always strive to focus on the quality. My Proz profile link - https://www.proz.com/profile/2275144
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
Have done more than 2 million words in English to Tamil, telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam and other Indian languages, Also I can help you for Desktop Publishing, I will handle InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS word, Powerpoint, SDL Trados
This letter is to introduce myself as a freelancer in Hindi & Punjabi Languages. My skills and experience position me as a strong candidate for the role and I am confident I will help your organization both in handling its regular workload and long-term goals.
English <> Punjabi & English <> Hindi Linguist (Indian)
Translation, Editing, Proofreading and Back-Translation, Back-Translation Reconciliation
• Informed Consent Forms, Protocols, Patient Diary, PIS etc. on regular basis – 10,00,000 words (since 2008)
• 153 courses of E-learning Project & Question Papers
• IT Localization of Nokia, Google Samsungs, Yahoo = Regular projects (since 2013)
• Text related to Business Management = +45,000 words (2010, 2015 and continued)
• Banking and Insurance related project = +55,000 words (2010)
• E-learning Project = +50,000 words (2011 - 2016 & and continued)
• Translation of YAHOO GEONAMES = +30,000 (2012-2013)
• About 1000+ Certificates, business letters, Questions
My experience as a Translator has given me vast experience in dealing with the varied requests for translation that are encountered.
I have vast experience working with the Translation of medical, legal records, IT, Finance, Music and banking and have a good working knowledge of the terminology these fields require.
My typing speed of over 85 words per minute has allowed me to quickly and efficiently complete assignments on schedule.
A successful Translator must be able to adapt to the requirements of each client. I believe that my extensive professional references will prove to you that I possess the abilities to address those concerns and that I will be a valuable addition to your workforce.
I would appreciate a chance to speak with you further about this opening and discuss the expectations and job responsibilities in order to show you that I can professionally and efficiently streamline your translation services.
* Translation and revision of many Study books of Quess Corp Limited from English to Hindi & English to Punjabi.
* Translation of study material, technical & medical Translate more than 8 laks words from English to Hindi & English to Punjabi.
* Translate a book related to Prime Minister Narendra Modi from English to Punjabi.
You may quite easily differentiate me from other translators based on my technical education and extensive translation experience, which make me unique, but useful, vendor especially when you have to handle the project with technical knowledge and very special thing about scope of my technical education is that it is very versatile, it includes Engineering domain, Software, Hardware, Mobile Apps, Technical manual, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Finance.
Having full knowledge of extensively used CAT software like Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast, Smartling, XTM etc.
Working with very reputed translation agencies and clients.
Rest you may refer my resume attached herewith.
I am a professional translator/proofreader/transcriber working since 2012. The major domains which I have worked in, includes but are not limited to: General, IT, Software, Hardware, Computing, Finance, Legal, E-Learning, E-Commerce, Tourism and Travels, Advertising, Multimedia, Education, Agriculture, Electronics, Telecommunication, Health and Safety, ICF, Medical, Automobiles, Technical, Mathematics, Certificates, Website, Gaming etc. My daily output for translation is 2500-3000 words and that for proofreading is 4000-6000 words depending upon the domain.
Greetings to Everyone
Hi, I am a(Certified) Professional Translator, Typer, Transcriber, Project Manager. I value my Keyboard because I type on it. My average typing speed is 65 WPM. I type accurate and according to the needs of the clients. I am quite familiar with different English accents. The languages in which I can do Transcription are :
Punjabi, Hindi, Indian English, UK English, US English, Aussie English, Canadian English..... learning many more accents.
I can do Translation from English-Punjabi, Hindi and Vice Versa.
I can do Typing in English, Punjabi, Hindi.
I can manage your Translation/Transcription project in all the regional languages of India.
I remain sticked to my skills and do every work with great enthusiasm. First of all, I understand my Client's Requirements and then start my work. I remain loyal to my work and finish it within budget and a limited amount of time.
Thanks for reading. Now just Inbox :)
Passionate multilingual translator with 2.5 years experience in Punjabi-English translations and over 2 year with English-Punjabi translations. Linguaphile from early childhood. ATA CT English>Punjabi & Punjabi>English, English>Hindi & Hindi>English, Hindi>Punjabi & Punjabi>Hindi. Successfully translated over 300 complete projects, ranging from documents to entire websites. Looking to further improve translation skills by becoming the head translator at MegaTron Corporation.
A professional B. Tech (CSE) with 22+ yrs off content automation, conversion, translation, localization, SW Development, Testing, eBook development experience. Converted 1+ Million books for Apple and multiple thousand books for Amazon with 80%+ profitability.
Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии, Leeds
I am an experienced and talented English to Urdu and Punjabi translator, reviewer, and QA specialist. Though I do not purport to be the best linguistic services provider with reference to my working languages, what sets me apart from many others is a combination of my linguistic talent, passion for doing and researching translation, substantial experience as a translator and teacher of English, rigorous academic and research training in linguistics and translation studies, and a number of satisfied clients from UK, USA, Thailand, and India. A brief detail is as under:
• I am a native speaker of Urdu and Pakistani Punjabi, having 4 and a half years experience of providing a variety of language-related services - including translation, editing, proofreading, language moderation, transcription, subtitling, second/foreign language test development, voice-over, and such purely linguistics-related services as grammar evaluation, diacritization validation, phonetic transcription, SAMPA transcription, and rhythm annotation.
• The quality of my work has made me a preferable choice for a number of translation companies (and those which provide purely linguistics-related services), and the clientele is growing day by day.
• I am well-educated with reference to linguistics and translation. I hold MA English and MPhil Linguistics degrees, and am currently doing PhD in Translation Studies from University of Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK -- an undertaking which has enriched my conceptual knowledge of the various theories, techniques, and methods of translation. It has also increased my know-how of translating culturally-sensitive expressions.
• I am also a researcher in translation (one of my research papers on translation has been accepted for presentation at an international conference), blogger (my blog URL is http://translationstudiesinfo.blogspot.com/), and writer (the link to my translation-related article is http://www.infobarrel.com/How_to_establish_ones_Business_as_a_Freelance_Translator_Some_Effective_Suggestions_for_Newbie_Translators).
• Moreover, I have around six years experience of working as a lecturer in English at a public-sector university in Pakistan, where I taught a variety of linguistics-related courses -- such as Communication Skills, Functional English, Qualitative Research Methodology, Sociolinguistics, Bilingualism, Stylistics, and Computer Assisted Language Learning. This relevant professional background has enhanced not only my vision of the graphological, morpho-syntactic, lexical/semantic, phonological, stylistic, and communicative specifics of languages, but also my potential to deal with them.
Given this strong academic and professional background and my expertise in linguistics and translation, I am sure that I would prove to be an asset for any company.
I am a Proz.com certified, native, professional, full time translator with 15+ years of experience having a long list of satisfied clients from all over the world. I am also a voting member of American Translators Association. I can work with a variety of tools and I am capable of variety of subjects with professional ease.
I am a native speaker of Gujarati, Punjabi, and Hindi Languages, I have been working as a freelancer in this Language Industry for 5+ years, and established Happy and Long term relationships with my client companies.
I have translated more than 4 millions words and reviewed almost 1 million words as well as successfully completed many other transcription and Language related projects. Let me know if you require any linguistic service?
Worked as a freelancer in Punjabi language in Hamstech offering Punjabi translation services across different domains. Good command over Hindi language as well. I want to enhance my knowledge, skills and experience by getting involved in challenging work environment and utilize them for personal and organizational growth to the best of my ability.
I am an Experienced Translator with years of experience in Hindi, Punjabi and English Language Set. I freelance for various Indian Government Departments dealing all the text in Hindi Punjabi and English. My translations are accurate and reliable. Thanks.
I was trained as a computer engineer and worked in different positions in the software
industry for several years. But I left my job in 2012 to work as a fulltime freelance
translator. I enjoy the freedom and creativity and can fully leverage the skills I learnt
while training and working in the software field.
My understanding and knowledge of computers and software and my grasp of Hindi
and Punjabi languages are my strong points.
I am working as a fulltime freelance linguist since 2012 and I concentrate in the fields
of software localization, IT, computers and science and technology. I also work with a
small group of software professionals who share my passion for translation.
My name is Farhana Binti Mustapa; prefer to be called Hanna. Graduated in International Affairs and Management bachelor’s degree. A Senior Project Manager for system development projects; responsible ensuring the project activities execution synchronize with the project timelines while managing the 360 degree expectations, challenges, risk, issues and other related activities until handover to Operation team completed. The opportunity be part of the local and multinational companies from various industries background; key for the exploration, learning and gain new knowledge started beside than travelling and reading. Translation be part of career back in campus, the time assisted either lecturers or students whom required translation either for their research or assignments. Today, being a freelance translator for EN-MY/Hindi/Punjabi and vice versa in various subjects from documentations, creative up to subtitles translation.
Apart from being an Indian linguist with an interest in politics and current affairs, I start as a freelance content writer and translator. Now I provide my clients with Localization, Transcreation and Subtitling services particularly.
Since 2004 as a freelancer, I have worked for various magazines & publishers, NGOs, charities, manufacturers, a host of translation agencies and localization companies.
You will find me flexible, professional and easy to do business with.
Please feel free to E-mail me for a free, non-obligation estimate and/or quote.