I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
I have been working as a translator since the year 2000 and I have been translating documents for many clients who have high quality standard, such as the US government, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Phillips, etc.
For education, I was graduated from the Hanoi University of Technology in Information Technology in 1996 and got a Master degree in Computer Science from the Twente University, the Neitherlands. Now I am still working as a software engineer and project manager.
All the translation documents will be reviewed by myself after translated and will be corrected by a second translator. You can trust me and I am totally qualified to protect the integrity of your document, never late in submitting translation case and keep secret for your non-isclosure information.
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
I have been a Translator for nearly ten years and was one of main translators at Expertrans Global Corp. for over six years. I have participated in large specialized projects with high quality requirements and tough dead-line from big customers such as: SDL, INTEL, ELEKTA, MBW, YAMAGATA, MERCEDES, ISUZU, ABEISM, etc. I can use translation-supporting tools like SDL Trados Studio, SDL MultiTerm, MemoQ, etc. in translation proficiently.
- Over five years’ experience as a freelance translator and quality controller
- Reputation for accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to do multi-task
- A quick learner with strong motivation to learn and to be trained
- Experience using Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet browsers and search engines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and high cooperative spirit.
I have IELTS 7.5 band score.
Due to my job as a consultant, I am experienced in handling many type of translation (business, technical, legal etc.) and I am willing to explore more.
My working philosophy is to balance price over performance, which is the value I believe my customers deserve.
This is Lang Xuan Truong based in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am an effective, reliable and professional native Vietnamese freelance translator with proven linguistic ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language with more than 10 years of experience.
With my strong desire to acquire different languages around the world and my living in Sweden for academic purposes, I have achieved advanced proficiency in a number of languages and can work with the following pairs: English to Burmese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and vice versa. Apart from that, I am well-connected to an established network of freelance translators who can work in all different languages and domains, so I believe I can accommodate to all language requests. The CAT translation tools which I will use to aid in my work are Trados, Memsource, and Adobe Photoshop Professional Extended.
I possess 8+ years of progressive experience in the translation services (English-Vietnamese language pair). My professional history includes position such as interpreter, translator and proof-reader.
Providing accuracy with deep understanding for both source and target languages.
Having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture of the reader receiving the final text.
Full-time Freelance Translator (2011-now)
Working with various translation agency and clients across the world in different fields.
Translator at A&J Trading (2014-2019)
Working as a full-time freelance translator for an Australia import&export company that provides business services in Australia and Vietnam.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Well-trained on Smartling, SDL Trados, memoQ, Wordfast, Memsource, MateCat, Wordbench, Heets, MS or agency assigned Web-base CAT-Tools.
Able to work to tigh deadlines.
Professional translator providingaccuracy with deep understandingforboth source and target languages.Well-talented and having the ability to transfer the exact meaning of the source language taking into consideration the culture ofthe reader receiving the final text.Multi-task person and awareof several cultures across the world.The word “difficult” never expressed here; translation is a mere enjoyable challenge. To keep on the successful career path, it is important to seek an ambitious client or companythrough which development and cooperation can be met.
• Strong EN-VI translator
• Work with timely and highly responsible manner
• Good knowledge at Management (both Operations and Project Management)
• Interested in IT products, business/management, marketing, markets/client behaviours, finance, banking, healthcare
Professional translator and interpreter with a variety of clients and subjects. 2 years of experience working as a major linguist and project manager for the Vietnam's branch office of a leading LSP in Korea. 2 years as a senior interpreter/translator for an American NGO in Vietnam.
I am a professional Vietnamese subtitler and TV content translator with 15 years of experience. Being a journalist working for Vietnam Television for so many years, I am familiar with TV and online content. I started the part-time job of translating TV content during my college years, and since then, I have been translating and making Vietnamese subtitles for multiple reknowned English-language channels (HBO, Starmovies, Cinemax, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Fox Life, Fox Movies, AXN Asia, Diva, Netflix, DW-TV, KBS, Arirang TV, NHK, Waku Waku, Da Vinci, ABC Television, ect.) I also have solid experience in editing books in translation, and in translating (English-Vietnamese), proofreading documents in various fields.
My name is Hue Nguyen. I am writing this email to express my interest in collaboration with your successful company as a Vietnamese translator. I’m a native English and Vietnamese translator is currently based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with more than 20 years of experience in translation and localization industry and with more than 15 years doing business on Proz professional website. I am quite most enthusiastic, quality-oriented, and client-focused team in the language industry.
I am fully qualified as translator, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in English<>Vietnamese Translation. With over 20 years of experience in translation I have been working with well-known international translation companies like Transperfect, Translations.com, Lionbridge Technologies, SDL Multilingual Solutions PVT, Lazar, Berlitz, Global Lingo (S) Pte Ltd, Advanced Language Translation Inc., Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd and many more. I am native in English and
Hello, my name is Lien Nguyen.
I have been a freelance interpreter and translator for over 8 years now.
I majored in Korean language and Korean culture in college for 4 years from 2004 to 2008.
And majored in Communication in Seoul for 2 years from 2008 to 2010.
I can translate English <> Vietnamese <> Korean and interpret Vietnamese <> Korean.
Most of my assignments are in Government business areas such as economic cooperation, governance, administration, etc.
And I am a visiting lecturer on simultaneous interpretation at Hanoi University as well.
Please take a look at my website: https://jennynguyen0608.wixsite.com/interpreter
Thank you for your consideration!
I have performed top-notch, high-quality translation services for the past 10 years. I perform various tasks in translation, e.g.: translation of legal documents, translation of audio conversations, website and software localization, and everything in language pair English - Vietnamese.
I have never been late on a project's deadline. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Native Vietnamese with more than 7 years of full time working in English-speaking environment. With my rich experience in being interpreter & assistance for expat managers, I have the ability to deliver fast but still fully accurate translation between English and Vietnamese. The context of translation I can work with also varies from formal, technical report to informal, daily life situations.
I started my translation career 10 years ago mostly as a hobby for my favorite games or fiction novels. However, as I spend more time doing this job, I found myself deeply interested in helping people deliver their ideas, their information to a bigger audience through translation. As the result, I'm now switching my career to a full time translator to follow my passion.
For certificate references, I scored 7.5 in IELTS General Training Test & 103 in TOEFL English test in 2019.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.